Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Fun!

So apparently I'm not that great at keeping up with a blog, but I'm not giving up.  :)

I took a staycation on October 6-11 and on the 8th, I went with Kathryn and some friends to Sweet Berry Farms in Marble Falls.  It was very fun.  We got to look at the pumpkins and the goats and have a hayride on a tractor.  Evan LOVED the tractor.  He kept pointing... tractor?  tractor?

I'm so glad I had this day off.  It's one of the things I miss most about Michigan... fall.  Cider mills, and cold nights, and falling leaves, and hoodies, and pumpkins... Enjoy the pix and videos. 


Evan could not understand why his little tractor would not move!
Trying to get all three kiddos to smile at the camera was quite a challenge all day.
Evan loved "driving" his boat!
Like I said, getting Evan to look at the camera was a challenge, but he loved this hayride!

 Evan and Avery on the Boat



Evan on the Pumpkin Boat


Evan and the Goats

No comments:

Post a Comment